The SkiMeisters Biking Group meets, weather permitting, on most Mondays from May through October. Most of the rides from April through June are in the metro Denver area on the numerous bike trails. From July through October there is a variety of ride locations including metro Denver, along the Front Range, and in the mountains. While we try to do most of our rides on bike trails, there is some road riding.
Bicycle safety is constantly stressed in our program.
How to participate
- Contact the Director of SkiMeister Biking. Find contact information in the Member-only section of this website.
- Obtain the latest Flurries edition for information about the spring, summer and fall biking program.
- Check the SkiMeister Blogs (category = Biking) in the member-only website for ride schedules, events and other helpful bike related information.
- Be on time! All Bikers are expected be at the meeting spot, ready to ride, at the designated time
- Helmets are mandatory on all rides.
Spring, Summer and Fall Biking
Summer biking has a published schedule and usually begins in May. The initial schedule is published in the March Flurries (available in the member-only section of the website). This schedule is updated in succeeding editions of the Flurries with additional details published in the Biking Blog. An email reminder/confirmation with final details of the upcoming ride will be sent prior to each week’s ride. The schedule will provide details of times, meeting location, contact information, lunch and after-ride festivities.
There is not an active off-road biking group. Such a group might be arranged if there is sufficient interest.